buildings with data.
Data is not automatically managed. Lacking an established data strategy prevents you from unleashing your data's full potential.
empower building managers
to increase value.
Maxen provides services and consulting options tailored to your needs.
Discover an approach that will add value to your buildings. Let us take you on a journey.
We can’t start a journey without planning it first.
Translating your vision into a data strategy is a key factor in enabling your business. Maxen can support, optimize and manage your strategy to reach your goals.
Here, we transform your ambitions in concrete actions for your data journey.
Data governance & policies
Security & compliance
Technology & data architecture roadmap
Review business objectives
Review plans and equipment
Review data requirements VS available data assets
Review data governance, security and compliance
Continuous improvement and strategic planning
Optimize your management processes
Enrich & label your data
Improve traceability & be audit ready
Integrate & standardize data
ASSET INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Maintaining an accurate, up-to-date equipment inventory can be a difficult task.
From the moment you own a vehicle, you accumulate data that allows you to determine which maintenance should be performed.
It’s the same principle for your building's assets.
Increase confidence in your data
DATA ANALYTICS & VISUALIZATION
Need to transform and articulate your data into KPIs and dashboards?
Our data analysts and scientists will make your data speak.
We deliver customized analysis based on available data assets and business requirements.
• Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) and Coefficient of performance (COP)
• Operational anomalies
• Simultaneous heating/cooling
• Equipment cycling and usage statistics
• Energy consumption by category (heating, cooling, ventilation, lights)
• Equipment health-grading
VISUALIZATION AND REPORTING
We build effective reports and dashboards that tell a story about your data, tailored to your targeted audience - executives, managers and technicians.
• Data-driven reporting with KPIs
• Review financial & operational reports (status, alerts, maintenance)
• Cycles and anomaly detection
• Health-grading system
• Prediction of assets energy consumption (costs)
• Breakdown of cost by zones and equipment
HVAC Efficiency Optimization
• Identification of peak energy demand
• Leverage your data to optimize your control rules.
Customizable reports to consult business performance
Accurate operations forecasting
Prioritize operations and avoid costly downtime
Optimize energy efficiency and reduce costs